-loved the report card process- it provided consistency across the school which was much needed. -our open house went very well- it was positive and upbeat, and the parents left happy and satisfied.
a. It would be helpful if there was a way of getting technical help more rapidly. It took me over a week to get Cheu to get my reports up and running. There was no reply to phone calls or E-mails. b. ...It would be great if, some time in the fiture, we could double click on comments and have them go directly into the comment area. Aside from the above, all was great!
Report card process is simplified and easier to do. I used to spend whole weekends on them and dreaded report card season! The gr. 1 - 2 teachers are getting together tomorrow at lunch to discuss the comments and to see what changes we can make.
The report cards went much smoother this time because things got saved the first time I saved them. There are 2 things that would make the reports much easier. It would really help if the report card went to the next student after you finish. It would also be nice if we could type in the comment number. Also, the save button at the top worked for the old reports, but the lay out of the new one is different. The new save button would be better placed in the middle. Those things aside, I find the entire process so much LESS STRESSFUL!!!!!! Thank you!!!
The report card process seemed to go without too many glitches for me. I reported some of the things that were suppossed to be working but weren't to Chantale. Other than that, I would like to add some comments to the list which may be more relative or specific to grade one. I am glad that the grade ones and twos will be meeting on the 21 to discuss this.
Pain for all of us... No one knew what the the final and online product looked like or behaved like - the paper product was not the online product as you could view it. That was the first issue. Second, as the changes made to this report card -(in comparison to the changes that were made to the last reoprt card) were minor I think peope had difficulty understanding what the changes were until they came to use the online product. Third, that as the online product changed to meet the questions and concerns of the staff, the staff were informed of a new way to enter data - this continued right up to the deadline.
*would appreciate the opportunity to provide more individualized, personal comments related to achievement and progress in various areas of the physical education program
Report cards are a non-issue as to speed of completion. I much prefer the comment system I used to use, however. It was way more specific. Right now, I don't feel that I was allowed to make many pithy observations using the bank available to me. Not a problem if parents come to conferences, though. I have always thought and continue to believe that, if parents come to conferences, no comments are needed on the report at all.
13 Comments:
-loved the report card process- it provided consistency across the school which was much needed.
-our open house went very well- it was positive and upbeat, and the parents left happy and satisfied.
happy happy-
By
Anonymous, at 11:40 PM
Report Card Process- Doing the actual report cards was easy.
By
Anonymous, at 11:45 PM
I thought the process worked very well, with the day well in advance of the deadline and then we had time for the final edits at the end.
By
Anonymous, at 11:46 PM
a. It would be helpful if there was a way of getting technical help more rapidly. It took me over a week to get Cheu to get my reports up and running. There was no reply to phone calls or E-mails.
b. ...It would be great if, some time in the fiture, we could double click on comments and have them go directly into the comment area.
Aside from the above, all was great!
By
Anonymous, at 11:48 PM
Fabulous! Perhaps give a handout or email reminder about changes or new methods for auditorily challenged learners.
By
Anonymous, at 11:49 PM
Report card process is simplified and easier to do. I used to spend whole weekends on them and dreaded report card season! The gr. 1 - 2 teachers are getting together tomorrow at lunch to discuss the comments and to see what changes we can make.
By
Anonymous, at 11:50 PM
The report cards went much smoother this time because things got saved the first time I saved them.
There are 2 things that would make the reports much easier. It would really help if the report card went to the next student after you finish. It would also be nice if we could type in the comment number.
Also, the save button at the top worked for the old reports, but the lay out of the new one is different. The new save button would be better placed in the middle.
Those things aside, I find the entire process so much LESS STRESSFUL!!!!!! Thank you!!!
By
Anonymous, at 11:51 PM
The report card process seemed to go without too many glitches for me. I reported some of the things that were suppossed to be working but weren't to Chantale. Other than that, I would like to add some comments to the list which may be more relative or specific to grade one. I am glad that the grade ones and twos will be meeting on the 21 to discuss this.
By
Anonymous, at 11:51 PM
Pain for all of us... No one knew what the the final and online product looked like or behaved like - the paper product was not the online product as you could view it. That was the first issue. Second, as the changes made to this report card -(in comparison to the changes that were made to the last reoprt card) were minor I think peope had difficulty understanding what the changes were until they came to use the online product. Third, that as the online product changed to meet the questions and concerns of the staff, the staff were informed of a new way to enter data - this continued right up to the deadline.
By
Anonymous, at 11:53 PM
*would appreciate the opportunity to provide more individualized, personal comments related to achievement and progress in various areas of the physical education program
By
Anonymous, at 11:53 PM
Report cards are a non-issue as to speed of completion. I much prefer the comment system I used to use, however. It was way more specific. Right now, I don't feel that I was allowed to make many pithy observations using the bank available to me. Not a problem if parents come to conferences, though. I have always thought and continue to believe that, if parents come to conferences, no comments are needed on the report at all.
By
Anonymous, at 11:54 PM
Report cards went well. I haven't read green sheets yet to see parent responses. Will let you know .
By
Anonymous, at 11:54 PM
Quicker and easier
Meeting to come up with more comments (gr. 1 and 2)
By
Anonymous, at 11:57 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home