VW Staff Blog

Monday, April 25, 2005

PD DAY Feedback Wanted

How was the format - any suggestions?

3 Comments:

  • It was a great way to work in a relaxed manner. The format allowed us to cover a lot of ground in a short time. It gives us some things to think about and also shows us that we are doing some really good professional things in this school. Go, us!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 AM  

  • I really enjoyed the no stress format. It was a really good way to accomplish a lot in an enjoyable way. Lunch was great! I also enjoyed having the time in the afternoon to work with teaching partners and get the odd thing off my desk! Thanks to those who organized the day. Bravo!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:00 AM  

  • Loved the format! It was great to have long, uninterrupted conversations with colleagues. I appreciated the time in the afternoon to catch up on work in my class!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home