Update for Monday April 25th, Day 3
Today is a PD/Admin Day. There are no classes scheduled for today.
There will be muffins, fruit, and juice available @ 8:30 am. We have also booked space in the private room of Branigan's for lunch. A menu will be available on Monday for you to preview.
Agenda for the PD Day:
There will be muffins, fruit, and juice available @ 8:30 am. We have also booked space in the private room of Branigan's for lunch. A menu will be available on Monday for you to preview.
Agenda for the PD Day:
- 9:00 start in the library.
- Choose article of professional interest from those on display (or bring your own)
- Time to read article
- Time to meet with assigned learning team to discuss article
- Back to library to hear from each group - highlights of discussion.
- PM - is professional flex time (time for meetings, planning, assessment, preparation (at school))
New job opportunities are now listed in the Employment Opportunities section below.
Photostory 3 Workshop - If any teacher would like a Photostory workshop on Thursday, April 28th or Thursday, May 5th from 4:00-5:30pm, please leave a comment on this blog or email Dave.
Have a great weekend everyone!
6 Comments:
Enjoy getting up early, suckers!
By
Anonymous, at 12:56 PM
I am planning on phoning Brendon at 7 on Monday!!! Any other takers?
By
Anonymous, at 1:56 PM
Oops.. I shouldn't have called you "suckers", I apologize. Look... to make it up to you I will come by early on Monday to make the coffee and I will be around all day... if you need anything just ask. Could someone call me at 5:30 am to make sure that I haven't slept in?
By
Anonymous, at 2:20 PM
I am an early riser. I volunteer to phone Brendan @ 6:00!
By
Anonymous, at 2:27 PM
That's OK everyone, I think that we should let Brendan sleep. I will instead be coming in to pamper all you fine associates of mine. Cheers!
By
Anonymous, at 2:59 PM
I forgot to mention that I'd like a 5:30 wake-up instead of bothering dear old Brendan, that sweet and loveable guy who does soooo much for us as a staff at VW.
By
Anonymous, at 3:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home