Staffing Announcement - Tytanya Fillion
We are very please to announce that Tytanya Fillion will be teaching grade 1 FI at VW beginning September, 2005. Next year we will have two classes of grade 1 FI and are fortunate to have found an experienced Early Years FI teacher for our team. Please join us in welcoming Tytanya to VW.
We asked Tytanya to give us a short bio which follows...
I grew up in Europe with my parents. I went to high school in Brussels. I moved to Winnipeg to attend the University of Manitoba.
I began my teaching career in St. Boniface teaching grade five. I then accepted a teaching job in St. James where I taught grade two. After my initial two years of teaching, I was fortunate to come to Pembina Trails (Ecole Tuxedo Park) where I have enjoyed teaching Maternelle and grade one for the past four years.
We asked Tytanya to give us a short bio which follows...
I grew up in Europe with my parents. I went to high school in Brussels. I moved to Winnipeg to attend the University of Manitoba.
I began my teaching career in St. Boniface teaching grade five. I then accepted a teaching job in St. James where I taught grade two. After my initial two years of teaching, I was fortunate to come to Pembina Trails (Ecole Tuxedo Park) where I have enjoyed teaching Maternelle and grade one for the past four years.
I have completed a post baccalaureate certificate specializing in mathematics and science and I am now completing my second in second language aquisition. Both have been done through the University of Manitoba.
I am looking forward to my move to Van Wellegham and having the opportunity to get to know the students and staff.
Tytanya
P. S.
When and where is the first staff party?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home